- Use RSS feeds
- Introduce more web 2.0 ideas (allow people to comment on articles, rate them etc)
- Try and grab the conclusion, clinical bottom lines from articles so they can be viewed from within TRIP - as opposed to clicking on the link.
- Enhance the search algorithm to further improve it.
- An Amazon style feature for each entry with something like "people who looked at this article also looked at...."
- Improve the search relevancy
However, these are just some thoughts we're discussing. Here's your opportunity to help decide where to take TRIP. Just let us know what you'd like to see, new features, improvements etc. and we'll see what we can do. Contact us via this blog or the TRIP Database contact form.
We look forward to hearing from you.