- It’s a collection of clinical Q&As from around the World
- Each question has been tagged (tags are roughly the same as keywords). They help describe the question and are useful in browsing and refining searching
- Tags are displayed in tag clouds. These are collections of tags and the more prominent the tag, the more times the tag has been used
- If you click on a tag it restricts the Q&As to those with that particular tag. NOTE: A Q&A is typically tagged with multiple tags
- Search is an alternate to browsing via tags. One way is to search using your broad topic area (e.g. myocardial infarction) and then click on a tag (in the tag cloud) that matches your interest e.g. clopidogrel
- Check out the Tag Cloud of Clinical Uncertainty
- Still confused? Let me know via the form at the bottom of the Interact page.