I'm pleased to see that already 96 articles have been approved (clicked on twice!) to form a small sub-set of articles, this includes 20 systematic reviews and 6 guidelines. A sample of document is shown below.
- Guidelines for the prevention of Malaria in South Africa. South African Department of Health
- Intrarectal quinine versus intravenous or intramuscular quinine for treating Plasmodium falciparum malaria. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of antiretroviral drug treatment and HIV-1 vaccination in Thailand. NHS Economic Evaluation Database
- Efficacy of iron-fortified whole maize flour on iron status of schoolchildren in Kenya: a randomised controlled trial. Lancet
- The use of misoprostol in obstetrics and gynaecology. BJOG
- Cost effectiveness of high-risk HPV DNA testing for cervical cancer screening in South Africa. Gynecologic Oncology
You never know when you launch an initiative if it'll suceed. It's far too early to say if our 'low resource' initiative will - but we couldn't really have expected a better start.