- Translate function. Users can translate the site and subsequent links into one of six languages (Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German and Welsh).
- We've added the ability to restrict results to only those added in the last month.
- We've started searching one of the largest clinical trials databases.
- Started extracting and displaying DOIs against each result (if they exist).
- Included a separate section for clinical calculators.
- Included a separate section for social media results.
- The speed of the site has been improved.
- New design.
- Started to include patient decision aids and medical education content.
- Massively increased our medical video offering, now searching over 6,100 videos.
Wednesday, August 03, 2011
New version of TRIP released
I'm very pleased to announce that we have launched the latest version of the TRIP Database a few hours ago. New features include:
Posted by Jon Brassey at 1:47 PM