- Expediting systematic reviews: methods and implications of rapid reviews
- Evidence summaries: the evolution of a rapid review approach
Frequently, when reading around a subject I get side-tracked in thoughts and started thinking about carrying out rapid reviews from within TRIP. It might work something like this:
- The user starts by using the TRIP PICO search (click here to see it).
- A user selects those articles that s/he wants to view.
- These are then all opened up in new windows framed by a special TRIP frame (so we can do some clever stuff highlighted below).
- The user can read the articles, highlight passages they want including in the review and 'send' them to a review builder on the TRIP site (by simply pressing a button)
- After this process is carried out the user goes to the review builder, add a narrative to link the passages and TRIP publishes the reviews (after also adding references, etc)