Trip is loved because it’s easy to use and allows users to quickly identify high-quality evidence. A clear prerequisite is to have lots of high-quality evidence! As such we’re always on the look out for such content and this month has been a bumper month – with the inclusion of eight new publishers. Many of these were identified by reviewing the latest CADTH Grey Matters tool.
And, one request for you, if you know of any sites which should be included in Trip, please let us know (via comments or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Below is the list of newly added content:
- Palliative Care Evidence Review Service (Rapid reviews)
- EUnetHTA (HTA)
- SickKids Reports (Reviews)
- SickKids Supportive Care Guidelines (Guidelines)
- Washington Health Care Authority (HTA)
- Health Information and Quality Authority (HTA)
- European Society of Endocrinology (Guidelines)
- Pediatric Endocrine Society (Guidelines)
NOTE: These have only just been uploaded and will take up to 72 hours to be indexed and searchable!