There are lots of things going on in the background and these will start to become visible over the next six months (some very soon). To give a flavour of what we’re currently working on:
- Using machine learning to better identify controlled trials for inclusion in Trip.
- Using machine learning to assess for potential bias in controlled trials included in Trip.
- The answer engine is slowly creeping towards a robust testing version. Version 1 was available 4 months ago but we wanted to make it even better so we have re-built it from the bottom up. I’m confident it’ll be worth the wait.
- Search suggestions – an improved drop-down search suggestion feature PLUS a new post-search search suggestions feature. So, if you conduct a search we’ll display a number of related searches that you might prefer to use to give a more focused search.
- Improved search algorithm – this is a really exciting development and we’ll be using a number of cutting edge technologies to improve the search results. These will all be tested to ensure we get the optimal balance.
And, when the above are all finished, we’ll move on to our Q&A community idea….!