TRIP is frequently mentioned in systematic reviews as one of the sources searched for relevant studies. In fact the mentions seems to be accelerating and below are 5 recent examples:
- Relative effectiveness of clinic and home blood pressure monitoring compared with ambulatory blood pressure monitoring in diagnosis of hypertension: systematic review (BMJ)
- Adequacy of reporting monitoring regimens of risk factors for cardiovascular disease in clinical guidelines: systematic review (BMJ)
- Available evidence does not support use of oxalates for dentine hypersensitivity (Evidence Based Dentistry)
- Effectiveness of smoking cessation programs for seriously mentally ill (Actas Españolas de Psiquiatría)
- Rigour of development does not AGREE with recommendations in practice guidelines on the use of ice for acute ankle (BMJ Quality & Safety)
I can’t help feeling we’re doing something right!