It’s that time of year! We’ve reviewed all our searches and the following are the top papers viewed from TRIP for 2007.
- Management of enteral tube feeding CREST, 2004
- Growth reference charts Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, 2000
- Insulin sliding scale Ganfyd, 2007
- Which oral antibiotics interact with alcohol? NeLM, 2006
- Is there a list of drugs where alcohol should be avoided? NLH Q&A Service, 2005
- What is the relavance of poor R-wave progression with an otherwise normal ecg? NLH Q&A Service, 2005
- Guidelines on the management of cellulitis in adults CREST, 2005
- Standards for infusion therapy RCN, 2005
- Sexually Transmitted Infections in Primary Care RCGP, 2006
- Nutrition support in adults NICE, 2006
The top ten were viewed, from TRIP, a total of 51,301 times!