I highlighted a while ago that I often add small comments to Facebook that I didn’t consider worthy of a blog post. So, continuing the theme started then, a few highlights of comments I’ve made on Facebook.
- I’ve updated all the Royal College guidelines – nearly 1,000 documents.
- Asked about how to raise money to help to keep TRIP going and improving!
- Highlighted a very nice net website – theNNT.
- Exposed the new TILT logo to the world (see below)
- Asked if people like the Q&A site Gas Exchange.
- Announced that we’ve as good as secured funding for an African clinical search tool.
- Not TRIP related, but what I do part-time for the NHS, is the Q&A service called ATTRACT. One feature we’ve just released in called tripe.
- Finally, we’re starting to look to improve our links to educational content and we’re starting that process!
As mentioned above – the TILT logo!
Leave a Reply