So, here's what we're thinking:
- no advanced search
- limited export options
- no images, videos etc.
- better exprot facilities
- improved meta-data
- advanced search available
- all content types available
- no adverts
- various discounts from evidence-style products
- ability to add (and share) reflective notes against each article
- introduce the answer engine
Individual - My aim is to suggest a monthly charge of around a cup of Starbucks coffee but people will be at liberty to reduce (or increase) the amount they pay, although there would be a lower limit.
Institutional - Various levels based on the number of individual accounts available. In addition we intend to introduce some analytics so the institution can see how the service is being used.
It's still early days and if you have any opinions please let me know.