With a huge amount of relief the site is very nearly ready to go live. We may be able to sneak it out tomorrow, if not it’ll be Monday/Tuesday next week. As I look at the site there are 4,325 Q&As, all tagged and quality scored.
We’ve already secured the agreement of a number of collaborating organisation to publish their Q&As on the site, the list is as follows:
- ATTRACT (Wales)
- FSRH (UK)
- Clinical Cases and Images (USA)
- RCOG clinical queries (UK)
- Univadis (UK)
- Norwegian Electronic Health Library (Norway)
- Ma’aneh Larofeh – Clalit Health Services (Israel)
- Evidence Direct, Melbourne (Australia)
The international flavour is particularly exciting and I’m looking forward to these questions being available.
Watch this space…