We’ve now discussed the specification with our web people, got the quote (ouch) and a rough timetable. The next steps are as follows:
- Final specification meeting (sometime next week).
- Web-people to produce specification document including wireframes.
- A robust test version should (!!) be available by mid-May
- Fingers crossed, the beta test version will be made publicly available at the start of June.
- Although free accessible the beta will not become official (for contractual reasons) till September 1st.