…that have caught my eye:
- iPlato supports Southwark MMR drive, using text messages to improve MMR uptake!
- Dean Giustini has posted on the new Google Latitude service. I’ve tried it and it works well, slightly disturbed by the potential consequences!
- HRT cancer connection ‘confirmed’ a long-running controversy rears its head in the news.
- Rare diseases day is coming soon! I’ve long been intrigued by rare diseases and was delighted when the wonderful Orphanet appeared.
- Another long-running interest has been services that critique news stories. David Rothman ran a great blog article on (click here) and has just updated it (click here) after finding a new service that I too hadn’t been aware of!