Find below a list of links that might be of useful to those concerned with swine influenza. If you can think of any we’ve missed, please let us know.
- CDC swine influenza centre
- CDC latest news on swine influenza (has RSS feed, so very useful)
- World Health Organisation swine influenza centre
- USA Pandemic Flu centre
- Wikipedia article on swine influenza
- National Library of Medicine has LOTS of great links, including material in Spanish, a YouTube webcast and podcast,
- DynaMed has an article on the topic. This is freely available, which is a nice touch for a subscription website.
- Carry out a TRIP search for pandemic flu, LOTS of great resources – click here.
- NaTHNaC advice for travellers (UK)
- RCGP have updated their guidance on Pandemic Flu
- BMA have waded in with information/links
- How to Prepare for a Pandemic a great list of links
Governmental press releases
- Canadian Public Health Agency press release
- UK Health Protection Agency press release
- Other HPA press releases
- USA Homeland security
Related research articles
- Non-pharmaceutical public health interventions for pandemic influenza: an evaluation of the evidence base, BioMedCentral 2007
- Physical interventions to interrupt or reduce the spread of respiratory viruses: systematic review, BMJ 2007
Specific Patient Information
- Responsive Q&A on swine influenza (Spanish)
- View real time comments on twitter & also see this blog article on disinformation on twitter via David Rothman’s blog.
- Google Maps
- BBC News mapping, looks the best to me!
- Clinical Correlations blog article
April 27, 2009 at 10:31 pm
I received this suggestion