Now TILT is out and seeming to be operating well it’s time to turn our attention to the next upgrade to TRIP. So far we’ve got a number of suggestions, including:
- Better support for languages other than English.
- RIS export (we actually hope to get this out before the main update).
- Linking in to content on the BNF.
- Better differentiation of content types (e.g. evidence, images, patient information).
- Introduction of new content types.
- Integration with TILT.
There are others but the above are some of the the main ones.
I’m guessing that if you’re reading this then you’re likely to be a regular user of TRIP. How can we make it better? What new features would you like to see? Any gripes that annoy you about TRIP?