Buying an institutional license is a cost-effective way of bringing the power of Trip to your organisation. Trip can be useful in many different ways, for instance:
- Supporting clinical care by helping clinicians to easily find robust, evidence-based, answers to their clinical questions.
- Trip is widely used by systematic review producers.
- Easy access to hundreds of thousands of full-text articles.
- The evidence-based content of Trip supports the writing of clinical guidelines.
- Preparing research grants is made easier with easy access to pre-existing research.
Pricing is based on size and type of institution. While not ideal it acts as a starting point for negotiations and if you feel you’re disadvantaged by this method then please contact us to discuss further. NOTE: figures are in US Dollars and is the annual cost. Discounts can also be arranged for multi-year arrangements.
- Very small (<1,000 FTEs) – $875
- Small (1-5,000) – $1,400
- Medium (5-15,000 FTEs) – $1,990
- Large (15,000+ FTEs) – $3,500
- Very small (<50 beds) – $525
- Small (<250 beds) – $1,075
- Medium (250-1,000 beds) – $1,990
- Large (1,000+ beds) – $2,890
Government, other public sector organisations and charities
- Very small (<20 staff) – $340
- Small (<75 staff) – $1,110
- Medium (75-250 staff) – $1,990
- Large (250+ staff) – $2,925
- Small (<75 staff) – $1,800
- Medium (75-500 staff) – $5,850
- Large (500+ staff) – $13,000
Institutions from resource poor settings.
For institutions based in the lowest World Bank income classification (Low-income economies) Trip is free while those classed as Lower-middle-income economies or Upper-middle-income economies generous discounts are available. For further details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trip currently supports a number of methods but the principle method is via IP authentication.
We can easily arrange free trials of Trip Pro, to request one please email email@example.com
Have any questions?
If so, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org