I’m very pleased to announce that we have launched the latest version of the TRIP Database a few hours ago. New features include:
- Translate function. Users can translate the site and subsequent links into one of six languages (Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German and Welsh).
- We’ve added the ability to restrict results to only those added in the last month.
- We’ve started searching one of the largest clinical trials databases.
- Started extracting and displaying DOIs against each result (if they exist).
- Included a separate section for clinical calculators.
- Included a separate section for social media results.
- The speed of the site has been improved.
- New design.
- Started to include patient decision aids and medical education content.
- Massively increased our medical video offering, now searching over 6,100 videos.
Feel free to let us know what you think!
August 4, 2011 at 7:40 pm
TRIP in the German press praised by Cochran director Gerd Antes: http://www.sueddeutsche.de/wissen/zwischen-wissen-und-glaube-der-ahnungslose-patient-1.1128014